Temat: HVAC / Mechanical Engineer
Our client is one of the most world's finest luxury yachts (in 80m+ range) builders. It has a building facility in the Netherlands. Yachts build by this company are from the highest standards and they have state-of-the-art engineering.
Within the Engineering Department the conceptual design is translated into production information for the various production disciplines. Next to the operational activities the Engineering Department also has a strong co-ordinating role, internally and externally. As key Engineering phases, Technical Sales and R&D Support, Basic Engineering, Detail Engineering and Production Support are distinguished.
- Co-ordinates and gathers the flow of information;
- Controls and monitors the progress of work of third parties and expedite the timely delivery of information according to agreed schedule;
- Produces Engineering documents for Purchase and Production ans possible third parties, based on assignment of Section Leader Engineering respecting building specifications and rules and regulations;
- Writes technical Purchase specifications for materials, equipment and installations and reviews technical offers of suppliers;
- Controls and if necessary prepares the required HVAC calculations;
- Advises Production, Co-makers and suppliers during the Engineering, Production and Commissioning phases;
- Advises PLE with regard to change orders.
- Higher Vocational Education (Mechanical and Piping/HVAC Engineering) or equivalent work experience (MBO+, HBO);
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of Classification Societies and (inter) national authorities;
- Knowledge of drafting, MS office applications and calculations programs;
- Knowledge of construction, systems, installations, outfitting and commissioning sequences as far as applicable for the technical discipline;
- Experience in yacht building or shipbuilding is preferred.
- Good oral and written command of English;
- Teamplayer, innovative, perseverant.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ostatnio edytowany przez Joanna Sadowska (2013-06-06 14:41:30)